"The Currency of the Elite is Gold & Silver Don't sell your Gold don't sell Your Silver " Pastor Lindsey Williams

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lindsey Williams : The Elite are buying gold and silver by the tons

Lindsey Williams : I am an agent , I am not a disinfo agent , I am an agent of Jesus Christ , by the providence of GOD he allowed me t o live with the elite of the world as a chaplain of the trans Alaskan oil pipeline , God put me there as an agent , in the past 35 years not even one single time the information that the elite have given me have ever failed to take place exactly as they said it , go back and check the archive for yourself ....I can't take credit for any of this , I was not right the elite were I am just reporting exactly what they told me ........

LINDSEY WILLIAMS BLOG
LINDSEY WILLIAMS BLOG